Truckload Of Huge Potential Iron Man 3 Spoilers Revealed
If the title didn’t tip you off, there are going to be huge potential spoilers for Iron Man 3 in this article. Like all movie spoilers, they have to be taken with a grain of salt. If they have a little bit of truth behind them though it will spoil some pretty big parts of the Iron Man 3 story. We’re all big boys and girls here, so you know if you want to risk it or not. I’ll leave a little more space before I dive into what has been posted online in case you decide to back out now. Everyone else meet me below the dashes
UPDATE: Well, most of us have seen the movie now. Seems the majority of these were fake aside from some armor descriptions. It’s Reddit, what can you do?
These spoilers come from a /co/ archive on Foolz.Us. The original poster said they worked on production for the movie and have access to the books with all the armor designs and info. Again, I say take this with a grain of salt because some of it just sounds too cool to be true. Then again maybe Iron Man 3 will be the ultimate fan pleasing movie. Let’s look at a couple of the cooler armor descriptions. Tip of the hat to CosmicBookNews for compiling some of them in one place:
MARK XLII-R – RAPID EVACUATION SITUATION CONTROL UNILATERAL ENFORCER (R.E.S.C.U.E)
• A custom-modified variant of the MARK XLII, created by STARK to facilitate PEPPER’s rescue from A.I.M after their experiment.
• Feminine version of the Mk.XLII. Has firefighting functions.
MARK XLV – HYPERVELOCITY AUTONOMOUS PERSONNEL PROTECTOR γ (H.A.P.P.γ) ARMOR
• Mourning his dear friend HAPPY HOGAN’s death, TONY STARK creates this armor in the image of his deceased friend. Equipped with its on A.I. programmed after HAPPY’s neuro patterns, H.A.P.P.γ assists IRON MAN in his battles.
• Looks like a
MARK XLVIIIs – SPACE ARMOR v.01
• After experiencing the CHITAURI attack in THE AVENGERS, TONY STARK has been working on a suit capable of space travel. Crafted using a unique new metal alloy that absorbs his ARC REACTOR energy signature, IRON MAN travels into the far reaches of space to find the source of a coded SOS he receives.
• White/black/gold armor, which has the concept art leaked recently
MARK L – EXTREMIS ARMOR
• Perfecting the EXTREMIS technology at long last, TONY STARK is finally one with the IRON MAN ARMOR.
• The true Extremis Armor. Hybrid of the comics’ Bleeding Edge and Extremis Armors.
MARK LI – ORIGINAL ARMOR [ REVISITED]
• After DR.HANSEN disabled all the EXTREMIS technology, TONY STARK is left unable to tap on his newer EXTREMIS-based suits for battle. Having no other options, STARK dons the REVISITED ARMOR to finish his fight with THE MANDARIN.
• More techy, solid-looking version of the movie Mk.I. Based off the comics’ first armor.
So yeah, those confirm that Gwenyth Paltrow will be donning the RESCUE armor and escaping from whoever has her locked up (which we can see in the trailers). And it looks like Happy Hogan won’t be making it out of the threequel alive. He will live on as a suit’s A.I. though. We’ve been seeing a lot of the space armor, and it will serve a purpose if this other bit about the post credits scene is true.
Apparently early in the movie Tony will tell Jarvis to be on alert for any signals or the like from space. Jarvis will get a SOS message from none other than Star-Lord. Peter Quill will be in his full mask, but it is visibly damaged. Stark tells Jarvis to fire up the space armor and coat it with the metal the envoy from Wakanda sent. Stark tells Jarvis “I’ll be back.” Thor is said to be making a cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy as well. The movie itself will take place before and during Iron Man 3.
A few other Easter eggs that are said to be in the film: Zeke Stane gets a namedrop, the Mandarin will survive the film and his rings will be a blend of technology and cosmic energy. Two big nods said to take place is the fact MODOK is mentioned in the AIM files and Stephanie Szostak‘s character is the daughter of Vernon Van Dyne (making her Janet aka Wasp).
Now again, take it with a grain of salt. It all sounds awesome, almost too awesome to be true. There are, surprisingly, even more. You can click the source link to read the original Foolz.Us thread to wade through them. What do you think? Do these sound to good to be true or does it seem legit?
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : Foolz.Us