Thor: The Dark World Trailer Description; Likely Attached to Iron Man 3
In just a few weeks, Marvel fans will get their first taste of the anticipated Phase 2 of their film universe. Iron Man 3 will be crashing into theaters on May 3rd here in the US, with the European and Mexican opening a week earlier. Another film that fans are chomping at the bit for is the sequel to the surprise hit Thor, which arrives in theaters in November. We’ve seen many behind the scenes images of some action scenes, that once they have all the CGI work added, will likely prove to be very impressive. We’ve expected to see a trailer soon, and we can now say that it will probably show up attached to Iron Man 3 in a few weeks.
In the mean time, the anticipated trailer was shown at the Disney Consumer Show in Mexico. Nigel Cook, Vice President of Marvel International, took to the stage yesterday for a presentation regarding the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He showed several clips from Iron Man 3 but as a surprise to those in attendance, he showed the first trailer to Thor: The Dark World. Not surprisingly, that description has found its way online. The description comes from the Marvel Comics Mexico Facebook Page (via Screenrant)Take a look!
- Trailer opens with Thor’s voiceover, as quick scenes of action are shown, along with Jane Foster in her Asgardian attire and people on Earth running from “something”
- Thor tells Jane he promised he would return and scenes are shown of Thor coming to Earth and taking Jane to back to Asgard.
- The action sequences are reportedly “incredible” and Thor is shown taking a beating. He’s fatigued and Malekith, leader of the Dark Elves, is shown completely unafraid of Thor.
- A futuristic glass prison is shown, and Loki sits within after the events of The Avengers.
- Thor comes to him and says “I need your help, but if you betray me, I will kill you.”
- Loki [smirking] responds: ”What is it I must do?”
- Thor is shown fighting Malekith as Jane watches. Malekith threatens her, as a beaten Thor eyes the Dark Elf King and screams “Noooo!”
That’s about all we have at this time, so there is no word of the Warriors Three or Sif were involved in any of these scenes. Luckily, we don’t have to wait too long to find out! Iron Man 3 arrives in theaters on May 3rd, while Alan Tayor’s (Game of Thrones) Thor: The Dark World hits screens this Noveber.
Source : Marvel Comics Mexico