STAR TREK The Video Game Release Date & Pre-Order Details
Already the winner of multiple E3 awards as one of the most anticipated new games of the year, Paramount Pictures and NAMCO Bandai Games today revealed the release date for STAR TREK The Video Game – April 23, 2013!
Moreover, the legion of eager Star Trek fans and gamers will have to wait no longer to place their orders, as STAR TREK The Video Game is available for pre-order beginning tomorrow morning at participating national retailers. STAR TREK will bring an original adventure to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and via digital download for PC and PlayStation 3.
All pre-orders for the game will also include access to the “Elite Officer Pack,” which features exclusive items and unique uniforms for legendary characters Kirk and Spock, who play front and center in a completely new story created especially for STAR TREK The Video Game, written by BAFTA award winner Marianne Krawczyk.
The exclusive “Elite Officer Pack” will include:
· Stealth Pack – Kirk and Spock stealth uniforms, plus Starfleet Type IV Stealth Sniper Rifle and extra ammo
· Brawler Pack – Kirk leather jacket costume and Spock Vulcan Science Academy costume
· Kelvin Pack – Kirk and Spock U.S.S. Kelvin uniforms, plus U.S.S. Kelvin Hand Phaser
· Academy Pack – Kirk Academy Uniform, Spock Officer Dress Uniform, plus Academy Phaser
· Kobayashi Maru Pack – Kirk and Spock Kobayashi Maru uniforms
This article was submitted by one of ComicBookTherapy’s contributors. Every contributor must agree and abide by ComicBookTherapy’s Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.