Special Features For SON OF BATMAN’s Blu-ray Release Announced
The full list of special features for DC‘s latest animated feature, Son of Batman, have been announced. Warner Bros. Home Entertainment revealed the list of bonus goodies that will be released along with the Blu-ray and Blu-ray Combo Pack this May. Along with the list of added content comes official word that the movie will clock in at 75 minutes. That’s the normal running time for animated movies, but it’s nice to have confirmation.
Fans will get to see the adaptation of Grant Morrison‘s Batman and Son storyline May 6th, 2014 when the film is released on Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Download. Son of Batman features the voice talents of Jason O’Mara (Batman), Stuart Allan (Damian), Morena Baccarin (Talia), Giancarlo Esposito (Ra’s Al Ghul), David McCallum (Alfred Pennyworth), and Thomas Gibson (Deathstroke). The official synopsis follows
Batman is shocked to learn that not only does he have a son, but the boy’s mother is Talia, the daughter of the international overlord, Ra’s Al Ghul. Nevertheless, the Dark Knight and his willful boy (as the new Robin) becomes uneasy allies when Talia enlists a team of ninja man-bats on a criminal enterprise with international consequences.
Blu-Ray Special Features:
- Strange Blood Ties
- Damian Wayne, The Fang, and the Demon Head: The League of Assassins
- Designing the Characters with Phil Bourassa
- A Sneak Peek at DCU Batman: Assault on Arkham
- Masterpiece: Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns Sneak Peek
- 4 Bonus Cartoons:
- From the DC Comics Vault: Batman Beyond, “Out of the Past”
- From the DC Comics Vault: Batman: The Brave and the Bold, “The Knights of Tomorrow!”
- From the DC Comics Vault: Batman: The Animated Series, “Showdown”
- From the DC Comics Vault: Batman: The Brave and the Bold, “Sidekicks Assemble!”
- Includes UltraViolet so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices.
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : via World’s Finest