Current Batman writer Scott Snyder has been discussing his Joker’s story arc “Death of The Family” ending with all the major comic book news site and discussing the future of Batman. Comic Vine also was able to snag Andy Kubert’s sneak peak page from Batman #18 and its GLORIOUS looking.
All I can say is if Capullo were to ever leave Batman, which I hope he NEVER does, Andy Kubert would be a perfect fit.
Check it out below and let us know what you think!
Story by: Scott Snyder
Artwork by: Andy Kubert and Sandra Hope
• Welcome guest-artists Andy Kubert and Sandra Hope!
• In the wake of unspeakable tragedy, Batman is in danger of losing his humanity!
• Fan-favorite character Harper Row returns — will she be able to pull Batman back from the brink?
Sneak peak (Click on image to enlarge):
Batman #18 hit shelves on March 13th!
Latest posts by Chuckie Valdez (see all)
- New Poster For ‘The Conjuring’ Will Make Your Skin Crawl - May 24, 2013
- Phoenix Comicon 2013 Is In Full Effect This Weekend! - May 24, 2013
Source : Comic Vine