Skype with Zack Whedon & Chris Samnee TODAY!
Today! Tuesday, November 30 6:30pm – 8:00pm Skype with Zack Whedon & Chris Samnee. Or if you are in the Portland, Oregon area show up for a screening of the FireFly episode “Objects in Space,” and celebrate the release of the Darkhorse published ‘Serenity: The Shepherd’s Tale’ written by Joss and Zack Whedon.
If you are interested in attending in person the venue is the Hollywood Theatre 4122 NE Sandy Boulevard Portland, OR. The event is a great opportunity to get some questions in about the future of Serenity comics directly from the source. This is a benefit for Oregon food bank so bring a donation of one canned or nonperishable food item.
RSVP at thier fb page along with these instructions to Skype in questions to Zach and Chris.
From fb page:
Following the screening will be a Q&A session with Zack Whedon and Chris Samnee. The Q&A session will be broadcast live via Skype, thanks to Things From Another World.
1) Install Skype onto your computer.
2) Search for the user name TFAW.com and add us as a contact.
3) Call TFAW.com 11/22-11/24 or 11/29 via Skype, between 9 and 3 pm PST, and tell us why you want to ask Zack/Chris a question.
4) Due to an overwhelming demand, we are pre-screening questions in advance to avoid repetition.
5) Log on to Skype from 7:30-8:30 p.m. PST on 11/30.
6) DO NOT CALL IN.
7) We will select contacts who are online at random and call them during the Q & A, so have your questions ready!
After the screening and Q &A session, please head across the street to Things from Another World for ‘Serenity: The Shepherd’s Tale’ Signing With Zack Whedon & Chris Samnee and complimentary Serenity-inspired food and beverages!
RSVP for that event by clicking here: http://on.fb.me/c2Qdd0
Thanks for keeping Serenity flying!
This article was submitted by one of ComicBookTherapy’s contributors. Every contributor must agree and abide by ComicBookTherapy’s Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.