Daredevil and Hulk will be crossing paths this April, but this month their still facing some of they’re biggest battles separately. In Daredevil #24, Matt is helping his partner Foggy Nelson deal with the devastating news he received last month- that Foggy has cancer. Matt wants to stay by his friend, but Daredevil and action call to him. What will he do?
In the pages of Hulk this month, the Green Goliath continues his battle for S.H.I.E.L.D., this time against the deep see menace that is Attuma! Hulk strongest there is, but will fighting underwater prove a challenge? Both books come out this coming Wednesday and are written by Mark Waid. Daredevil and Hulk features art by Chris Samnee and Leinil Yu respectively.
• Fateful news about someone close to Daredevil!
• Will Matt be forced to abandon his Daredevil identity?
• Hulk versus Attuma!
• What is the secret of Lost Lemuria?
• Attuma’s schemes guarantee death for all air-breathers!
Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell
Latest posts by Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell (see all)
- It’s Tarzan And John Carter Of Mars Teaming Up In Dynamite’s Lords Of Mars Miniseries - May 17, 2013
- Review: The Gun #1 - May 17, 2013
Source : ComicBookResources