Punisher Previews: Nightmare #2 And War Zone #3
On January 9th lots of punishment will be handed out by Frank Castle in two great Punisher books hitting comic shops. The five issue miniseries by Scott M. Gimple with art by Frank D’Armata continues in Punisher: Nightmare #2. Frank Castle sees his story repeating when a young Special Forces soldier loses his family. Will The Punisher let history repeat itself?
Greg Rucka brings the next installment in his final Punisher story as Castle fights the god of thunder. The Avengers are after Frank for a crime he didn’t commit, and now he has to face the big hitters. The Punisher has a plan, right?
• A Special Forces soldier is injured and his family killed in the midst of a mob execution in Central Park, but this isn’t Frank Castle. This time it’s a young soldier named JAKE NIMAN, but the familiar story puts Frank on the path of punishment!
• As Jake Niman heals from his wounds, why is he growing strangely stronger?
• And who is the mysterious Johnny Nightmare?
• Bullets fly, anarchy reigns, allies become enemies, the Punisher becomes the punished, and no one is safe!!!
• The Punisher tries to break Cole out of jail.
• The Avengers stomp him. A lot.
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.