Previews For The Guys In Red: Daredevil #26 And Deadpool #10
We have two great comic book tastes that go great together for your…viewing…pleasure. Daredevil #26 and Deadpool #10 come out this Wednesday. Daredevil is a special double-sized extra, for only a dollar more, celebrating the amazing third year of the series from Mark Waid and artist Chris Samnee. Matt Murdock is still reeling from his encounter with the mirror version of Daredevil, Ikari. Matt has to figure out the mystery of the new villain and who his master is, but first he has to deal with a special appearance from Iron Man.
Over in Deadpool, with writers Gerry Duggan and Brian Poshen along with artist Mike Hawthorne, the Merc with the Mouth teams up with ol’ Spider-Man. Deapool isn’t going to be outdone by Daredevil and some nut job in a tin suit. He’s going to partner up with the most controversial hero in the Marvel U. There’s also a special cameo from Batroc The Leaper. He’s going to appear in the upcoming movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier, so of course Deadpool has to make fun of him. Check out the previews for both great books below!
A DOUBLE-SIZED EXTRA-vanagnza celebrating the third-year of the acclaimed series!
• Face to face with his opposite number–a foe Daredevil cannot beat!
• What is his connection to the accident that created Daredevil?
• PLUS: As Foggy deals with his cancer, Matt turns to one of the brightest guys in the galaxy for help. • Here comes…Iron Man!
• Deadpool targets a MAN with AQUATIC powers!
• Then he teams-up with your SUPERIOR Neighborhood SPIDER-MAN!
• I PROMISE HE KILLS ONE OF THOSE TWO!
Source : ComicBookResources