If you haven’t been reading I,Vampire, rectify that immediately. I, Vampire is one of the best books coming out of DC Comics right know and its only getting better.
On a sad note, this issue will be Andrea Sorrentino last issue before he moves over to work on Green Arrow with Jeff Lemire in February Artist, Dennis Calero, will be taking over after Sorrentino starting in issue #15.
Check out the preview pages here:
I, Vampire #14
Story by: Joshua Hale Fialkov
Artwork by: Andrea Sorrentino
• Mary and Professor Troughton meet up with Andrew’s oldest friend, Deborah Dancer, to learn more about his past — and to hatch a plan that might save Andrew from his curse!
• Trouble is, they’re going to have to track down the deadliest vampire alive to do it…
• What is Andrew planning for the future of the vampire race?
I, Vampire #14 will hit shelves on November 28th!
Latest posts by Chuckie Valdez (see all)
- New Poster For ‘The Conjuring’ Will Make Your Skin Crawl - May 24, 2013
- Phoenix Comicon 2013 Is In Full Effect This Weekend! - May 24, 2013
Source : BuzzComics.net