Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe is one of the new miniseries we’ve been keeping our eye on lately. You probably remember the couple of pages of Deadpool offing Spidey a few days ago. It looks like that fatality comes in issue #2.
CBR has three pages from the second issue of the series kicking off in August. Besides the previously seen Spidey kill, we get a look at Deadpool taking on the god of thunder himself. We also get a look at the official cover. It is a pretty stunning image featuring Marvel’s heavy hitters utterly terrified. The book is written by Cullen Bunn with art by Dalibor Talajic. It will come out weekly with a cover price of $2.99.
• What if everthing you thought was funny about Deadpool…was actually just disturbing?
• What if he decided to kill everyone and everything that makes up the Marvel Universe?
• What if he actually pulled it off? Would that be FUN for you?
• The Merc with a Mouth takes a turn for the twisted in a weekly horror comic like no other…
Source : ComicBookResources
Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell
Latest posts by Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell (see all)
- Disney XD Drops The First Trailer For Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H. - June 18, 2013
- Anthony Mackie Talks A Little More About The Falcon - June 18, 2013