New Possible Tidbits On BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
Batman Vs. Superman is one of 2015’s most, if not THE most anticipated movie of the year. Fans have waited for years to see Superman and Batman team up on the big screen, and even got a bit of an extra bonus when it was announced that Wonder Woman would be in the film as well. That may not be all either. There have been rumblings that the like of The Flash, and even Martian Manhunter could be included too.
Jett, over at Batman-On-Film, is a pretty well connected and knowledgeable guy when it comes to things…well Batman being on film. He recently posted his 2014 Happy New Year Mailbag where he touched on some of the questions regarding the film. Things such as Jason Mamoa, possible Batman villains, and if Arrow could be included in to the DC Movie Universe were among topics. Check out the bullet points below.
- Jason Mamoa will not be Martian Manhunter or Aquaman. Neither character is in the film.
- Wonder Woman could have “cameo plus” type role in the film. On par with what Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow did in Iron Man 2
- Expects the first look at Ben Affleck (as do I) in early 2014 right around the time they will start filming in February.
- Has been told that the film is truley a Superman sequel and not a secret Justice League film like everyone suspects.
- Thinks that Arrow being included in the DC Movie Universe is wishful thinking.
- Believes we will get another Superman sequel with out any other DC characters
- Character wise he expects Batman to be, “ a healthy amount of Dark Knight Returns, a bit of Kingdom Come, and just a dash of Batman Beyond.”
- No Batman villains will be included
- Doesn’t expect any shade of blue or tights for the Batsuit. More armor with Beyond and or Kingdom Come capabilities.
There you have it! Like I said Jett is a pretty well connected guy who loves him some Batman, so I would be more apt to believe this information. However, like most unconfirmed things take this with a grain of salt until we get some official announcements. A lot of the stuff he posted I can get on board with, but how about you guys? Drop a comment in the comment boxes below and let us know what you think. And as always, make sure to check back here at Comic Book Therapy for the latest.
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : Batman-Of-Film