DC is gearing up for Valentine’s Day this week by rolling out a romantic new special. Young Romance: A New 52 Valentine’s Day Special #1 will give us a peek into the relationships of Catwoman and Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman, Aquaman and Mera, Apollo and Midnight, as well as Nightwing’s run in with Luciou Fox’s daughter. It features stories from the likes of Andy Diggle, Kyle Higgins, Ann Nocenti and more! Art will also be handled by several of DC’s brightest: Gene Ha, Becky Cloonan, Phil Jimenez and others. You’ll know somebody loves you if they get you this issue, it’s priced at $7.99 and hits newsstands this Wednesday.
• Romance is in the air in this very special Special!
• Wonder Woman consults Eros himself about her feelings for The Man of Steel.
• Barbara Gordon has always been too busy for romance, but could her role as Batgirl bring her back to the first guy she ever kissed?
• Following the events of “Death in the Family,” how can Catwoman ease Batman’s troubled soul?
• Aquaman makes waves as he treats his wife like a queen for a day.
• From the pages of STORMWATCH, Apollo and Midnighter celebrate Valentine’s Day separately but with each other in mind. Who—or what—stands between them?
• Dick Grayson and the daughter of Lucious Fox meet-cute!
• Plus: Perforated Valentine’s Day cards featuring the stars of these stories!
Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell
Source : CBR