Things get tense in Jonathan Hickman’s New Avengers #2. The Illuminati gather in Wakanda to make plans when T’Challa tells Namor to walk the line. Don’t think he’s forgotten what Namor did while under the influence of the Pheonix Force. As you can see from the last panel, T’Challa makes a promise. Will he follow through? The issue comes out January 16 and features art by Steve Epting.
• The Illuminati gather to plan for the death of Everything.
• Infinity gems, old wounds, lies, agendas and universal incursions.
• “It breaks hope — it crushes what makes us decent and steals what little honor remains.” –Black Swan
Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell
Latest posts by Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell (see all)
- Daredevil And Black Widow Pay The Merc With A Mouth A Visit In Deadpool #11 - May 21, 2013
- First Full Length Trailer For Avengers Assemble - May 21, 2013
Source : CBR