From the Diamond Preview Catalog’s solicitation copy:
“Moonstone Modern Myths: BLACKEST TERROR #1 (C: 0-1-0)
(W) Eric M Esquivel (A) Ander Sarabia Order Code: AUG111128
The Blackest Terror is a pioneer in what sociologists have dubbed
“the super hero subculture,” a collection of racial and social minorities who feel underserved by
the mainstream legal system and have decided to take matters into their own costumed hands.
How will the world react to these benevolent outlaws? Will they become celebrated symbols of humankind’s capacity for good or hated catalysts of a bloody revolution?”
Blackest Terror is the first in a series of five self-contained one-shots from Moonstone Books written by Eric M. Esquivel & drawn by Ander Sarabia which reinterpret “Golden Age“, public domain characters for the modern era.
It arrives in comic book stores nationwide October 26th, 2011.
The other titles in the series are:
- “Thor: Unkillable Thunder Christ” (the adventure of a pagan pugilist)
- “Super American: The Red, White and Blue Knight” (a multiracial extraterrestrial from America’s distant future)
- “Modern Myths: In The Company of Immortals” (In which our heroes trade blows & ideological critiques with their Golden Age counterparts)
I suggest you order this comic, because if you don’t my buddy Eric M. Esquivel will be very sad and you wont ever see him smile like this:
Latest posts by Agent Burgos (see all)
- Cosplay Spotlight: Cynthiatron - June 17, 2013
- BURN THE ORPHANAGE Debut Issue Features Variant Covers by Rossmo, Guillory - June 13, 2013