Back in November of 2012, Thorverine reported that Jeff Lemire (Animal Man, Justice League Dark) and Andrea Sorrentino (I, Vampire, God of War) would be taking over Green Arrow starting with issue #17. I was ecstatic when I heard the news. Now, three months later the book will finally be in my hands to read!
Check out the preview pages below and be amazed by amazingness…
Preview pages (click on image to make bigger):
Green Arrow #17
Script by: Jeff Lemire
Artwork, cover, colors, badassery by: Andrea Sorrentino
• Welcome the new team of writer JEFF LEMIRE and artist ANDREA SORRENTINO!
• As Ollie struggles to come to terms with the loss of his fortune, his company and his heritage, he discovers a shocking truth about his father that ties to his time stranded on an island before he became Green Arrow.
• Plus: Green Arrow battles the deadly archer known as Komodo!
Latest posts by Chuckie Valdez (see all)
- New Poster For ‘The Conjuring’ Will Make Your Skin Crawl - May 24, 2013
- Phoenix Comicon 2013 Is In Full Effect This Weekend! - May 24, 2013
Source : BuzzComics.net