When I first heard about Space Punisher, I immediately knew it was going to be epic. Now epicly bad or epicly good was yet to be determined but the Punisher in Space idea had me instantly hooked. It appears that we get a four issue series of Punisher that Newsarama summed up after talking to writer Frank Tieri:
A four-issue miniseries moving the entire Marvel Universe to outer space, and telling the tale through a different-but-still-the-same Frank Castle‘s distinct point of view. Written by Frank Tieri and fully painted by Mark Texeira, the story begins in July, and also includes a four-armed Hulk acting as an interstellar Moby Dick and the nefarious “Avengers Federation,” featuring what Tieri calls a “very unique take on long-time butler Jarvis.”
Below is the first look we’ve gotten at the series thanks to again to Newsarama. The multi-arm Hulk image is the cover to issue #2.
SPACE PUNISHER #1 (of 4)
FRANK TIERI (w) • MARK TEXEIRA (a&C)
• Punishment is a dish best served—in Space!
• Frank Castle shoots his way through the criminal hierarchy of outer space
starting with the Sym-Brood-ant Queen!
• From Frank Tieri, writer of Marvel vs. Capcom and Punisher: Noir and gorgeously painted by
Mark Texeira (Punisher War Journal, Ghost Rider).
32 PGS./PARENTAL ADVISORY…$3.99
Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell
Latest posts by Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell (see all)
- Two New Character Posters For The Wolverine Debut - May 20, 2013
- Green Lantern #20 Preview: Geoff Johns Super-Sized Final Issue - May 20, 2013
Source : Newsarama