First Look At Diggle And Daniel’s Action Comics Debut
Action Comics will see a new creative team coming in to pick up the pieces of Grant Morrison‘s 18 issue run. Writer Andy Diggle and artist Tony S. Daniel will kick off a new era of Action April 3rd when issue #19 hits the stands. What is essential a teaser trailer in comic book form has hit showing off what the duo have in store for the Man of Steel. What do you think? Will you be picking this up?
• Welcome the new creative team of writer Andy Diggle and artist Tony S. Daniel!
• Inside the nefarious mind of Lex Luthor, who bares his scars—but how did he get them?
• Luthor’s plan to eradicate Superman may make Kal an alien pariah!
• The Oracle awaits at the edge of the Solar System to pass judgment on Superman—and he is not alone.
• You won’t believe who comes calling on the final page!
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : ComicBookResources