DC’s Books Are WTF Certified This April
We had heard some rumors about DC’s plans for this April’s comic book releases. Supposedly the publisher would be rolling out gatefold covers for all of their books that would make readers go “WTF!” Well now it’s confirmed. DC has unveiled a new logo that will appear on all books this April.
DC revealed the new certification logo on BuzzFeed earlier today along with seven teasers that will cause readers to blurt out the phrase when they see them fully revealed:
• Booster Gold reappears while an entire team disappears
• One team is trapped in a bottle while another is changed completely
• Some heroes change their colors and other change allegiances
• Pandora battles to the death
• A close encounter of The Dark Knight kind
• There’s a new, old Creeper and some old New Gods.
• One hero quits, and another hero dies
You can click here to see the first part of each books cover as revealed by BuzzFeed. While we’ll have to wait to see the other half of the image, we can get a taste of what’s in store via Detective Comics. The issue serves as what would have been the 900th issue of Detective had the DC reboot not happened. The number 900 will play a large part in the story as shown in the second part of the gatefold cover. What do you think about WTF month?
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : CBR