The Marvel NOW! train is rolling along. With fresh new number ones hitting the shelves over the past few weeks and new series coming out, now has been the time to jump into many Marvel books. This Wednesday will see another new series kicking off with Cable And X-Force written by Dennis Hopeless with art by Salvador Larroca. Hopeless really needs to bring his A-game because if it’s bad, his name will make more cheesy headlines than you can shake a stick at.
Also out this coming Wednesday is the second issue in the revamped Avengers Assemble series written by Kelly Sue DeConnick with art by Stefano Caselli. The science bro race continues as Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to figure out what happened to the research scientists in Antarctica. The team has to be careful because there is something in the water!
Cable is back! NOW! with a new X-Force at his side, he must tackle the threats that nobody else can know about. But just who are Cable’s new recruits, and why is his team public enemy number one? Caught red-handed at the scene of a terrorist attack on a major American corporation whose CEO has expressed anti-mutant views, the X-Force is the run, with none other than the Uncanny Avengers in hot pursuit.
• Did you know that there’s a theory that the bacteria in our bodies actually controls our moods and may even be responsible for elements of our personalities? TONY STARK and BRUCE BANNER did.
• What happens when a 20 million-year-old evolutionary catalyst infects a HULK? Could it be a cure?
• Meanwhile, on the outside, CAPTAINS MARVEL AND AMERICA must find the missing scientist before he unleashes said bacteria on the world.
Source : CBR
Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell
Latest posts by Cody "The Thorverine" Ferrell (see all)
- Disney XD Drops The First Trailer For Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H. - June 18, 2013
- Anthony Mackie Talks A Little More About The Falcon - June 18, 2013