Blast From The Past Previews: DEADPOOL #20 And AMAZING X-MEN #2
Today we’ve got two previews for some great series from Marvel Comics coming out the first week of December for your viewing pleasure. Deadpool has another one of his patented flashback issues and the X-Men continue their quest to help Nightcrawler in the afterlife.
In Deadpool #20, Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn are joined by artist Scott Koblish for another inventory issue focusing on Deadpool‘s trip to Wakanda. Joined by Cable, Deadpool takes his tomfoolery to a cosmic level.
Over in Amazing X-Men #2, Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness continue The Quest for Nightcrawler as Firestar, Storm, and Iceman take a trip way, way down under. The Iceman is melting, so they’re going to have to hurry. What do you think about next week’s previews? Will you be picking these up Wednesday?
• Another flashback to Deadpool Stories Past!
• This time, Deadpool wreaks havoc on a cosmic level!
• The X-Men, on the search for Nightcrawler, find themselves separated!
• Wolverine and Northstar are mysteriously in… heaven?!
• But where does that leave the rest of the team?
Source : via CBR