Batman: Arkham City Escape Board Game Coming Early 2013!
Official Press Release:
Batman™: Arkham City Escape is a two-player game that pits Batman against all of his greatest foes as they try to escape Arkham! In this game, one player represents Batman, and the other player represents the villains that Batman has fought in the past. The player controlling the Arkham inmates earns victory points by helping the villains escape Arkham, while the Batman player gains points by apprehending his rivals before they make it out of the city. The first player to earn 10 Victory Points is the winner!
- In Batman™: Arkham City Escape, two players engage in a game of wits and strategy that pits Batman against his greatest foes as they try to escape Arkham City!
- One player takes on the role of Batman, and the other player is in command of Batman’s Rogues Gallery! No two games play out the same, as the villain player uses a random assortment of villains each time.
- Each of the Arkham City inmates has exclusive special abilities to use as they take hostages and try to escape the clutches of the Dark Knight.
- Utility Belt cards give Batman access to a variety of special gadgets to use as he works towards stopping the Arkham City escapees and saving his allies!
Release Date: February 2013
Number of Players: 2
For Ages: 15+
Playing Time: 30 – 45 Minutes
Game Box Contains:
- 126 Game Cards
- 40 Villain Cards
- 40 Batman Combat Cards
- 8 Utility Belt Cards
- 10 Ally Cards
- 10 Gargoyle Cards
- 18 Setup Cards
- (1) Batman Character Paw
- (8) Combat/Action Dice
- (1) Batman Experience Die
- (1) 18” x 33” Double-Sided Gameboard
- (1) Utility Belt Board
- (1) Rulebook
All ComicBookTherapy contributors must agree and abide by our Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : Cryptozoic Entertainment