Age Of Ultron Previews: Age Of Ultron #5, Avengers Assemble #14, Ultron #1
The Age of Ultron is in full swing. The villainous creation of Hank Pym has taken control of the Marvel Universe and the heroes are in his cross hairs. Today we have previews for the 5th installment in the series from Brian Michael Bendis and Bryan Hitch as well as two of the tie-in comics for the big event.
The first one is the main event, no explanation needed. It comes out April 10th, like all the other books in this set, and it’s from Bendis and Hitch. The second preview is for Avengers Assemble #14AU. The tie-in puts Black Widow in the spotlight during the Ultron apocalypse. The story is written by Al Ewing and features art from Butch Guice and Tom Palmer. The final preview in our Ultron round-up is a new book. Victor Mancha is a runaway teen with daddy issues. You’d run away too if your dad was Ultron! The new series is written by Kathryn Immonen and features art from Amilcar Pinna. Check out the Ultron-centric previews below courtesy of CBR. Are you going to be picking any of these up this week?
• The super hero survivors of the Ultron devastation follow a trail to the Savage Land in the hopes of finding a way to survive or turn the tide of the Ultron apocalypse.
• But with half the Marvel heroes dead, what chance do any of the survivors have?
• The choice that will forever change the course of Marvel history…!
AGE OF ULTRON TIE-IN
• Black Widow heads back to her old stomping ground of San Francisco for coffee, old friends…
…and the end of the world as we know it.
• The Age of Ultron is here — and nobody’s getting out in one piece…
• Ultron took over the world.
• Ultron killed the heroes.
• Ultron…is your father.
• When you’re Victor Mancha, android teen Runaway, “daddy issues” doesn’t quite cover it.
This article was submitted by one of ComicBookTherapy’s contributors. Every contributor must agree and abide by ComicBookTherapy’s Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : ComicBookResources