2 For 1 Previews: Thor God Of Thunder #4 And Fantastic Four #3
We have previews for two of next week’s Marvel releases just for you. You get previews for Thor: God of Thunder #4 and Fantastic Four #3 for one low price. The price is free, so that’s a really great deal.
First up is Jason Aaron’s Thor featuring art by Esad Ribic. The epic take on Thor continues as old King Thor gears up for his final battle. Then you have Matt Fraction’s new direction with the first family of Marvel. Mark Bagley draws the tale of the Richards Family celebrating 365 days of adventuring. It’s not one big endless party though, is Reed’s secret about to be found out? Both books hits all good comic shops January 9th.
• Thousands of years in the future the last god king of a ruined Asgard makes his final stand against the berserker legions of the God Butcher.
• But even a king can fall. Even King Thor.
• A new year on a new world! The Richards family rings in 365 days of adventure on a brand new planet!
• Someone’s having second thoughts. Really? Already?
• How long can Reed keep his secret? How long can anything be kept a secret when you’re travelling through time & space with your family…?
This article was submitted by one of ComicBookTherapy’s contributors. Every contributor must agree and abide by ComicBookTherapy’s Site User Agreement. ComicBookTherapy.com is protected from liability under “OCILLA” (Online Copyright Infringement Liablity Limitation Act) and will actively enforce said provisions. If you represent an individual or company and feel as though this article has infringed on any of our terms or any existing copyrights, please contact us for a speedy removal.
Source : ComicBookResources